CalTrap Level 1 Issue Triage
- What is the model of the device?
- What is the iOS version of the device?
- How much memory does the device currently have and what is the maximum capacity it can store?
- Which user is having issues?
- What is the user’s permission level? (Role)
- How many people is the error effecting? (Multiple should be tested)
- Does the user get the same errors using a different device?
- Different route?
- Different vehicle?
- Can another user reproduce the same errors?
- What is the connection type?
- What is the connection speed?
- Is the error occurring offline, online, or both?
- Which route is giving the error?
- What is the size of the route? (Grids width x Grids height)
- What vehicle is being used?
- What tool(s) are the errors occurring in?
- Can the error be consistently replicated?
Troubleshooting Information for VertiGIS
- If the error(s) can be replicated, VertiGIS will require permission to:
- Assign the route in question OR a location on the map where we can create a test route.
- Assign a vehicle to the VertiGIS user.
- The ability to create or modify data within the designated area to replicate the issue. (This data will be cleaned up when completed)
- What county is the error occurring in?
- Is it the staging or production application?
- Screenshots of error and/or debug log messages.